- Date: Friday, Nov. 9
- Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
- Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Odds: All odds and props provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – updated as of 4:30 p.m. EST
- Moneyline: BKN: (+380) | DEN: (-480)
- Spread: BKN: +9.5 (-110) | DEN: -9.5 (-110)
- Total: 212.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Tonight when the Nuggets take on the Nets, Nikola Jokic should be able to put up big numbers. We have talked about the inexperience of young teams on defense to stop star players. Jokic is even 8th in the league in total assists, stemming from a lot of DHO's. #MileHighBasketball pic.twitter.com/AYyQGDFDiO— Fantasy Pipeline NBA (@FP__NBA) November 9, 2018
- Key Injuries: Click here for complete NBA injury report.
- Denver is 6-0 at home this season.
- Brooklyn is 31-16 ATS in road games over the last two seasons.
- Brooklyn is 17-7 ATS in road games against teams with a winning record over the last two seasons.
Best Prop Bets:
- Nikola Jokic: Over 35.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-116) – Jokic has been a lot more passive on the offensive end over the team's last four games, failing to record double-digits points in any of them. Even more inexplicable is the fact that he took just one shot in the Nuggets last game -- granted, it was a tough matchup against Marc Gasol and the Memphis Grizzlies, but that just can't happen. Expect Jokic to get back on the good foot and dominate a Nets team that has been giving up huge numbers to opposing centers. The Joker has posted four double-doubles against the Nets in four of their last five meetings, including a massive stat line of 41 points, 12 rebounds, five assists, two blocks, and two steals almost one year to the day, on Nov. 7 of last season.
- Brooklyn Nets First Half Spread +5.5 (-108) – It's worth noting that the Nets have either won or lost by at least six points in all but three of their 11 games this season. Two of those misnomers came on the back-end of back-to-back games, while the other one was an eight-point loss to the Houston Rockets that slipped away late. Expect the Nets to continue on with their fast starts and keep this one close, at least in the first half.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.