Game Info: Carolina Panters (6-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2-1)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 8
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Location: Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CAR: +142 | PIT: -164
Spread: CAR: +3.5 (-120) | PIT: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 51.5 | Over (-120) | Under: (+100)
- Ben Roethlisberger owns a perfect 3-0 record against Carolina in his career, but he's averaging just 213 yards passing per contest.
- James Conner has rushed for 100 yards in each of his last four contests and looks to extend that streak against a Panthers defense that has allowed just one running back to break the century mark this season.
- The Steelers have historically dominated the Panthers, limiting them to just 12.8 points per contest in the six games the teams have played against one another. The Steelers own the series between the two teams with a commanding 5-1 record.
Best Prop Bets:
- Cam Newton to Throw for 250+ Yards/Carolina Panthers to Win (+350)
The Pittsburgh Steelers aren't the great defensive team they once were in years past, especially in their secondary. Pittsburgh is allowing 257.6 passing yards per game to opposing signal callers. Considering this matchup could end up being a shootout, there's a good chance Cam ends up throwing the ball early and often.
- Christian McCaffrey to Have 50+ Receiving Yards/Carolina Panthers to Win (+340)
McCaffrey has done most of his damage this season as a receiver out of the backfield and it's unlikely for that to change any time soon. The second-year running back leads his team in targets on the year and is averaging a little over six receptions a game. The volume is definitely there for McCaffrey. Considering the Steelers have trouble defending pass-catching backs, there's a good chance he eclipses 50 yards.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.