Game Info: Iowa Hawkeyes (6-2) at Purdue Boilermakers (4-4)
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 3
- Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Odds: All Betting Props and Odds Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Iowa Hawkeyes (+120) I Purdue Boilermakers (-140)
- Spread: Iowa Hawkeyes (+2.5, -110) I Purdue Boilermakers (-2.5, -110)
- Total: 51 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Iowa’s offense has gone dormant the past two weeks. But facing one of the worst secondaries in the conference might just be what Iowa needs to bounce back.https://t.co/NkL7L0jDdu— The Daily Iowan (@TheDailyIowan) November 2, 2018
- Iowa is 4-1 on the road this season with their lone loss coming last Saturday in Happy Valley by six points to a strong Penn State team.
- Purdue is 2-3 at home, but one of those two wins came over then-No. 2 Ohio State by 29 points.
- The Hawkeyes are an impressive 6-2 against the spread on the season, while the Boilermakers are just one game behind at 5-3 ATS.
- Iowa: Moneyline (+125) – The Hawkeyes are a strong road team, winning four of the last five in West Lafayette against Purdue. Plus, none of the previous 10 matchups in this series have been decided by fewer than three points, so there's a chance the 2.5-point line may be an irrelevant handicap by the final whistle.
- Over 51 Total Points (-110) – The 2018 Hawkeyes are one of the more explosive Iowa offenses we've seen in recent years, and the same goes for this year's Purdue offense. Not to mention, the last meeting between these two in West Lafayette saw 84 total points scored.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.