- Date: Friday, Nov. 2
- Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
- Location: Capital One Arena – Washington, D.C.
Odds: via FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: OKC (+116) | WSH: (-136)
- Spread: OKC: +2.5 (-110) | WSH: -2.5 (-110)
- Total: 231 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Paul George talking about his poor shooting, shifts to teammates picking him up, including Russell Westbrook: “Fortunately, I play with one of the baddest motherf***ers in this league.” pic.twitter.com/pXIxhxaEwN— Erik Horne (@ErikHorneOK) November 2, 2018
- The Wizards, who have been without Dwight Howard all season, have been out-rebounded by 12 boards per game and are also allowing an NBA-worst 122.4 points per game. Tonight, Howard will likely make his Wizards debut; he is listed as probable.
- OKC leads the NBA in free-throw attempts per game (30.1), but own the third-worst percentage of free throws made (67.3 percent).
Best Prop Bets:
- Russell Westbrook: Over 46.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-112) – Brodie hasn't gotten that first triple-double of the season yet, but what a better time than the present to do so. The Wizards are allowing the third-most FanDuel fantasy points per game to opposing point guards (52.4) over the first seven games, and you know Westbrook always turns up for the national TV audience.
- Kelly Oubre Jr: Over 13.5 Points (+102) – This one is just based on pure numbers. The Wizards forward has scored at least 16 points in four of his last five games.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.