49ers vs Cardinals Game Info
NFL Week 9 Thursday Night Football
San Francisco 49ers (7-0, 4-0 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (3-4-1, 1-2-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
49ers vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-450) | ARI: (+360)
Spread: SF: -10.5 (-110) | ARI: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 43 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 74% | ARI: 26%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SF: (+900) | ARI: (+15000)
49ers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Francisco's last five games.
- Arizona is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last five games against San Francisco.
49ers vs Cardinals Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 29.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 11.0 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 21.3 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 27.9 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- San Francisco defeated the Carolina Panthers, 51-13, at home in Week 8.
- Arizona lost to the New Orleans Saints, 31-9, on the road in Week 8.
49ers vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All 49ers-Cardinals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): San Francisco 49ers by 14+ (+130) — The unbeaten San Francisco 49ers are coming off a 38-point victory against a tough Carolina Panthers defense. Now, they face a team ranked toward the bottom defensively that has struggled to stop the run, a strength of the 49ers, giving up 130.1 rushing yards per game (No. 25 in NFL). On the other side, we've seen how much the Cardinals struggle when they face a solid defensive unit, and now they face arguably their toughest opponent of the season. The addition of Kenyan Drake likely won't be enough for this offense to move the ball consistently, after the Cardinals totaled just 40 rushing yards last week. If the 49ers do win, it could be by more than two touchdowns.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.