Yankees vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 30
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Royals Game Info
- New York Yankees (68-33) vs. Kansas City Royals (39-61)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-335) | KC: (+270)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-162) | KC: +1.5 (+134)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Nestor Cortes (8-3), and Jonathan Heasley answering the bell for the Kansas City Royals.
Yankees vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (74.7%)
Yankees vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is a +270 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -335 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Royals Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are -162 to cover the runline, with the Royals being +134.
Yankees vs Royals Over/Under
- The Yankees-Royals game on July 30 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Yankees vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 59 wins in the 87 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has a mark of 7-2 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -300 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 48 of their 95 opportunities.
- The Royals have gone 23-43 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.8% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +245 or longer, Kansas City has a 1-5 record (winning only 16.7% of its games).
- Kansas City has played in 89 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-42-4).