Yankees vs Rays Game 2 Info
American League Divisional Series Game 2
No. 5 New York Yankees (33-27, 11-18 Away) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20, 20-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+106) | TB: (-122)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-200) | TB: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 8 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (84%) | TB: (16%)
Series Price: NYY: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+340) | TB: (+500)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Deivi Garcia (3-2, 4.98 ERA)
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (5-1, 4.08 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 8
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees defeated the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 1, 9-3.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 16 games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.49 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.52 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.83 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.