Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
New York Yankees (2-4, 0-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (4-2, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Location: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-205) | BAL: (+176)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-124) | BAL: +1.5 (+106)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 64% | BAL: 36%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: James Paxton (0-0, 1.59 ERA) | BAL: Alex Cobb (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 46-37 straight up (SU) in its 83 AL East games since 2018.
- The under has hit in all of New York's last three games.
- Baltimore is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its six games this season.
- Baltimore is 49-67 ATS following a loss since 2018, and the Orioles were just defeated, 5-3, by the Blue Jays on Wednesday.
Yankees vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Yankees-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: New York Yankees (-170) – The Yankees outhit the Orioles in every game of the first series between these two teams earlier this season. New York also had more hits than the Detroit Tigers in two of the Yankees' three most recent games, including Wednesday's 2-1 loss at Yankee Stadium. While the wins haven't been there for the Yanks, the bats certainly have.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.