Yankees vs Mariners Game Info
New York Yankees (86-47, 36-27 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (56-76, 29-37 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Yankees vs Mariners Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-170) | SEA: (+148)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-112) | SEA: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 71% | SEA: 29%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (9-7, 4.68 ERA) | SEA: Yusei Kikuchi (5-8, 5.19 ERA)
Yankees vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 11-2 straight up in their last 13 games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games overall.
- Seattle is 2-5 straight up in its last seven home games.
Yankees vs Mariners Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.84 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Masahiro Tanaka is 7-0 with a 2.10 ERA in nine career starts against Seattle.
- Yusei Kikuchi is 1-0 with a 1.17 ERA in one career start against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Yankees-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Masahiro Tanaka - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-112) — Masahiro Tanaka has never lost to the Seattle Mariners, but he hasn't exactly been dominant in the strikeout department while doing so. He's also only recorded 121 Ks in 150 innings pitched this season and Tanaka has also failed to reach six strikeouts in any of his last 10 starts. In his lone start against Seattle this season, Tanaka recorded four strikeouts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.