Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
New York Yankees (76-40, 33-22 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (48-71, 21-35 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
Time: 3:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-160) | TOR: (+138)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-108) | TOR: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 11 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 69% | TOR: 31%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Chad Green (2-3, 4.93 ERA) | TOR: Jacob Waguespack (3-1, 4.00 ERA)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Yankees' last 12 road games.
- Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toronto's last five games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.96 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Chad Green is 5-0 with a 1.62 ERA in 19 career appearances (two starts) against Toronto.
- Jacob Waguespack is 1-1 with a 5.40 ERA in two home appearances (one start) this season. He has never faced the Yankees in his career.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Toronto Blue Jays (+114) – Toronto jumped out to a quick lead against former Blue Jays pitcher J.A. Happ last night, as the team's offense has started to heat up. The Jays have been invigorated by rookie Bo Bichette, who broke an MLB record with doubles in nine straight games. Look for Toronto's youth-driven lineup to stay hot against Yankees' opener Chad Green. Toronto will start rookie Jacob Waguespeck, who is coming off two strong performances in which he he allowed just one run in 12 combined innings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.