Yankees vs Athletics Game Info
New York Yankees (83-44, 34-24 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (72-53, 41-24 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+106) | OAK: (-122)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-180) | OAK: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 29% | OAK: 71%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: J.A. Happ (10-7, 5.40 ERA) | OAK: Mike Fiers (11-3, 3.46 ERA)
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Yankees' last nine games.
- The Yankees are 15-5 straight up in their last 20 games.
- Oakland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Oakland is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
Yankees vs Athletics Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.90 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.04 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- J.A. Happ is 4-1 with a 3.47 ERA in 11 career appearances (nine starts) against Oakland.
- Mike Fiers is 2-1 with a 5.06 ERA in six career starts against New York.
Yankees vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Yankees-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Fiers - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-138) – Mike Fiers has been effective this season, posting a 3.46 ERA, but he hasn't been a reliable source of strikeouts (102 Ks in 153 1/3 innings pitched). In fact, Fiers has only reached five Ks twice over his last 10 starts, which suggests he could struggle to fan five hitters tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.