The MLB schedule on Tuesday includes the New York Yankees facing the Los Angeles Angels.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Yankees vs Angels Game Info
- New York Yankees (78-51) vs. Los Angeles Angels (56-73)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Yankees vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-164) | LAA: (+138)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-102) | LAA: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 9.0 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Yankees vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will start Jameson Taillon (12-4, 3.89 ERA) versus the Angels and Mike Mayers (1-0, 4.46 ERA).
Yankees vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (64.9%)
Yankees vs Angels Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the underdog at +138 on the moneyline, while New York is a -164 favorite despite being on the road.
Yankees vs Angels Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Angels. New York is -102 to cover, and Los Angeles is -118.
Yankees vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for Yankees-Angels on August 30 is 9.0. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Yankees vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 68, or 60.7%, of the 112 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has a win-loss record of 38-19 when favored by -180 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 57 of their 123 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Angels have put together a 20-39 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.9% of those games).
- Los Angeles is 4-13 (winning just 23.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +152 or longer.
- Los Angeles has played in 124 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-60-10).