Xavier vs St. John's Basketball Game Info
Xavier Musketeers (11-3, 4-3 Big East) vs. St. John's Red Storm (11-7, 5-6 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carnesecca Arena – Queens, NY
Xavier vs St. John's Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: XAV: (+105) | SJU: (-125)
Spread: XAV: +1.5 (-110) | SJU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: XAV: (N/A) | SJU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: XAV: (+6500) | SJU: (+11000)
Xavier vs St. John's Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 51.9%
Xavier vs St. John's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Xavier defeated St. John's, 69-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Xavier is 14-3 all-time in 17 head-to-head games against St. John's.
- Xavier is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against St. John's.
- Xavier is 8-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- St. John's is 12-9 ATS this season.
- Xavier defeated UConn, 80-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- St. John's lost to Butler, 76-73 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!