Xavier vs Cleveland State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 15 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Xavier Musketeers are among the college basketball teams busy on Tuesday, up against the Cleveland State Vikings.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Xavier vs Cleveland State Point Spread
Xavier is favored by 11.5 points against Cleveland State. Xavier is -110 to cover the spread, while Cleveland State is -110.
Xavier vs Cleveland State Over/Under
The over/under for Xavier-Cleveland State on March 15 is 146. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Xavier vs Cleveland State Moneyline
The Xavier vs Cleveland State moneyline has Xavier as a -750 favorite, while Cleveland State is a +520 underdog.
Xavier vs Cleveland State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Xavier win (81.4%)
Xavier vs Cleveland State Betting Trends
- Xavier's record against the spread (ATS) is 14-17-0.
- The Musketeers are 5-2 as 12-point favorites or more.
- Xavier has seen 15 of its 31 games go over the point total.
- Cleveland State has beaten the spread 13 times in 30 games.
- The Vikings have covered every time (2-0) as a 12-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 17 Cleveland State games (out of 30) that hit the over this season.
Xavier vs Cleveland State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Xavier: (-750) | Cleveland State: (+520)
- Spread: Xavier: -11.5 (-110) | Cleveland State: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 146 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)