WSU vs Washington Basketball Game Info
Washington State Cougars (9-7, 2-7 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (3-11, 2-7 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
WSU vs Washington Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+112) | WASH: (-132)
Spread: WSU: +1.5 (-105) | WASH: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: (36%) | WASH: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WSU: (+20000) | WASH: (+20000)
WSU vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
WSU vs Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- WSU defeated Washington, 78-74, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 28, 2020.
- Washington is 105-58 all-time in 163 head-to-head games against WSU.
- Washington is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against WSU.
- WSU is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in each of Washington's last six games.
- WSU lost to Colorado, 70-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
- Washington defeated Utah, 83-79, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.