Wild vs Maple Leafs Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Minnesota Wild (31-14-3, 15-10-2 Away) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (32-14-4, 18-5-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON
Wild vs Maple Leafs Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+125) | TOR: (-150)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-194) | TOR: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-128) I Under: (+102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MIN: (+2000) | TOR: (+1000)
Wild vs Maple Leafs Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toronto Maple Leafs win (61.6%)
Wild vs Maple Leafs Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Minnesota's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Toronto's last 17 games against Minnesota.
Wild vs Maple Leafs Prop Bets
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-138)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Kevin Fiala — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (-152) | Under (+124)
- Morgan Rielly — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (+112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.