Wichita State vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Wichita State Shockers (17-5, 5-4 AAC) vs. No. 25 Houston Cougars (18-5, 8-2 AAC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Wichita State vs Houston Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WICH: (+180) | HOU: (-225)
Spread: WICH: +5 (-110) | HOU: -5 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WICH: 46% | HOU: 54%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WICH: (+6000) | HOU: (+5500)
Wichita State vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 26.8%
Wichita State vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Wichita State, 65-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Houston is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wichita State.
- The head-to-head series between Wichita State and Houston is tied over the last 10 games, 5-5.
- Wichita State is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Houston's last eight games.
- Wichita State lost to Cincinnati, 80-79, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 6.
- Houston defeated Tulane, 75-62, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.