White Sox vs Royals Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (23-15, 12-6 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (14-24, 7-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium — Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-170) | KC: (+148)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-110) | KC: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 9 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHW: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHW: (+1700) | KC: (+30000)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Dane Dunning (0-0, 2.89 ERA)
Royals: Brady Singer (1-3, 5.19 ERA)
White Sox vs Royals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago White Sox
Over/Under: Over 9
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox defeated the Royals yesterday, 11-6.
- The White Sox are 13-4 straight up in their last 17 games.
- The White Sox are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games against Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Kansas City's last six games against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Royals Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.21 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.11 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 3.89 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!