White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (42-49, 17-29 Away) vs Kansas City Royals (34-62, 20-29 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+116) | KC: (-132)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-156) | KC: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 5% | KC: 95%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Ivan Nova (4-8, 5.60 ERA) | KC: Danny Duffy (3-5, 4.64 ERA)
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last seven games.
- The White Sox 0-5 straight up in their last five games.
- Kansas City is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Kansas City is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 home games against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Royals Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.23 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Ivan Nova is 2-1 with a 5.17 ERA in six career starts against Kansas City.
- Danny Duffy is 9-6 with a 4.09 ERA in 24 career appearances (22 starts) against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All White Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ivan Nova - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-128) – Nova has been a solid source of strikeouts this season, racking up 70 Ks in 106 innings pitched. He's also racked up at least four strikeouts in each of his last four starts, which suggests this total could be within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.