The Chicago White Sox will face the Texas Rangers in MLB action on Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (53-52) vs. Texas Rangers (47-58)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
White Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-186) | TEX: (+156)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-106) | TEX: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
White Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Dylan Cease (11-4) for the Chicago White Sox, and Glenn Otto (4-7) for the Texas Rangers.
White Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (63.1%)
White Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Rangers, Chicago is the favorite at -186, and Texas is +156 playing at home.
White Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are hosting the White Sox, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are -106 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are -113.
White Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for White Sox-Rangers on August 5 is 8. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 31, or 57.4%, of the 54 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Chicago has a mark of 5-4 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -186 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 41 of their 93 opportunities.
- The Rangers have a 29-29 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Texas is 5-7 (winning 41.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +156 or longer.
- Texas has played in 102 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-46-6).