White Sox vs Phillies Game Info
Chicago White Sox (46-60, 19-32 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (57-51, 33-24 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
White Sox vs Phillies Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+160) | PHI: (-186)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-116) | PHI: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 10 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 27% | PHI: 73%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Ivan Nova (6-9, 5.23 ERA) | PHI: Jason Vargas (6-5, 4.01 ERA)
White Sox vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last six games.
- The White Sox are 1-8 straight up in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
White Sox vs Phillies Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.08 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Ivan Nova is 2-1 with a 2.53 ERA in five career starts against Philadelphia.
- This is Jason Vargas' first start with the Phillies.
White Sox vs Phillies Prop Bet
All White Sox-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ivan Nova - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-152) – Nova has not been a great strikeout pitcher this season, posting 81 Ks in 125 2/3 innings pitched. He's only reached at least five Ks in one of his last six starts. Additionally, Nova has surrendered 11 earned runs in his last 25 2/3 innings pitched, so he might not remain in the game long enough to fan five hitters.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.