Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Western Kentucky Hill Toppers and Old Dominion Monarchs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion Point Spread
The Hilltoppers are 12.5-point road favorites against the Monarchs. Western Kentucky is -112 to cover the spread, while Old Dominion is -108 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion Over/Under
The over/under for the Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion Week 7 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion Moneyline
The Hilltoppers vs Monarchs moneyline has Western Kentucky as a -590 favorite, while Old Dominion is the +410 underdog at home.
Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky is 5-1 all-time in six head-to-head matchups against Old Dominion.
- Western Kentucky defeated Old Dominion, 20-3, in their last meeting on Oct. 5, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in each of Western Kentucky's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Old Dominion's last six games against Western Kentucky.
- Western Kentucky is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games against Old Dominion.
- Old Dominion is 1-16 straight up in its last 17 games.
Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (-590) | ODU: (+410)
Spread: WKU: -12.5 (-112) | ODU: +12.5 (-108)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WKU: (N/A) | ODU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.