WVU vs TTU Basketball Game Info
No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (13-5, 6-3 Big 12) vs. No. 7 Texas Tech Red Raiders (14-5, 6-4 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
WVU vs TTU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+210) | TTU: (-155)
Spread: WVU: +5.5 (-106) | TTU: -5.5 (-114)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (46%) | TTU: (54%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+2500) | TTU: (+2500)
WVU vs TTU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 25.1%
Texas Tech: 74.9%
WVU vs TTU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Texas Tech, 88-87, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 25, 2021.
- West Virginia is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- West Virginia is 16-5 in the 21 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- West Virginia defeated then-No. 23 Kansas, 91-79, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Texas Tech defeated Kansas State, 73-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!