West Virginia vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
No. 7 West Virginia Mountaineers (7-1, 1-0 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (7-1, 1-0 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
West Virginia vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+128) | KU: (-152)
Spread: WVU: +2.5 (-106) | KU: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (54%) | KU: (46%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+1500) | KU: (+1500)
West Virginia vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 35.4%
West Virginia vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Texas Tech, 66-62, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Kansas is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
- Kansas is 37-6 in its 43 all-time head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas' last five NCAA games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas Tech's last five games.
- West Virginia defeated Iowa State, 70-65, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 18, 2020.
- Kansas defeated then-No. 14 Texas Tech, 58-57, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 17, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!