Weili Zhang vs Rose Namajunas Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 261 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Zhang vs Namajunas Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 261 — Strawweight Title Bout — Co-Main Event
Weili "Magnum" Zhang (21-1-0, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Rose "Thug" Namajunas (9-4-0, 1 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Zhang vs Namajunas Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 261 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Weili Zhang: (-192)
- Rose Namajunas: (+154)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Zhang by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Zhang by Points: (+160)
- Zhang by Submission: (+1400)
- Namajunas by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Namajunas by Points: (+460)
- Namajunas by Submission: (+800)
Zhang vs Namajunas Prediction
UFC 261 Zhang-Namajunas prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Weili Zhang (64%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (50%)
Zhang vs Namajunas Betting Trends & Stats
- Weili Zhang defeated Joanna Jedrzejczyk, by split decision, in her most recent fight on March 7, 2020.
- Rose Namajunas defeated Jessica Andrade, by split decision, in her most recent fight on July 11, 2020.
- Zhang averages 6.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Namajunas averages 4.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Zhang averages 4.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Namajunas averages 3.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Zhang has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Namajunas has a 50% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.