Six weeks into the fantasy football season, injuries, busts and bye weeks have shaken up even the most well-drafted teams. Whether you're vying for the No. 1 spot in your league's standings or just fighting to keep your playoff hopes alive, it's important to stay on top of things and put your best lineup forward this week.
With that in mind, here are the top-30 players in fantasy football for Week 7. For a more comprehensive list, be sure to check out our Week 7 PPR rankings and our Week 7 fantasy football rankings for standard scoring leagues.
30. Tyler Lockett, WR, Seattle Seahawks (vs BAL)
29. Kerryon Johnson, RB, Detroit Lions (vs MIN)
28. Adam Thielen, WR, Minnesota Vikings (at DET)
27. T.Y. Hilton, WR, Indianapolis Colts (vs HOU)
26. Keenan Allen, WR, Los Angeles Chargers (at TEN)
25. Evan Engram, TE, New York Giants (vs ARI)
This one is dependent on Evan Engram's health, but he looks to be trending toward a return and gets one of the best matchups possible. The Arizona Cardinals have given up a top-two PPR score to an opposing tight end in five of their six games this season. Engram ranks third at the position with 16.6 PPR points per game, and he should feast if he suits up.
24. Deshaun Watson, QB, Houston Texans (at IND)
23. Marlon Mack, RB, Indianapolis Colts (vs HOU)
22. Derrick Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans (vs LAC)
21. Mark Ingram, RB, Baltimore Ravens (at SEA)
20. Phillip Lindsay, RB, Denver Broncos (vs KC)
19. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City Chiefs (at DEN)
18. Tyreek Hill, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (at DEN)
Tyreek Hill was eased back into action, playing only 50 percent of the Kansas City Chiefs' offensive snaps in Week 6. He still exploded for 25 fantasy points, ranking fourth among WRs. With a full complement of snaps likely ahead in Week 7, we can immediately slot him back in as one of the top wideouts in fantasy football.
17. Amari Cooper, WR, Dallas Cowboys (vs PHI)
16. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City Chiefs (at DEN)
15. Josh Jacobs, RB, Oakland Raiders (at GB)
14. Le'Veon Bell, RB, New York Jets (vs NE)
13. Aaron Jones, RB, Green Bay Packers (vs OAK)
12. Michael Thomas, WR, New Orleans Saints (at CHI)
Michael Thomas has had a tremendous season, leading the NFL with 53 receptions, while no other WR has more than 45. That makes him a top-end fantasy play on a weekly basis, but a brutal matchup with the Chicago Bears downgrades him slightly in Week 7. The Bears have held opposing wideouts to bottom-five fantasy production in 2019.
11. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons (vs LAR)
10. Devonta Freeman, RB, Atlanta Falcons (vs LAR)
9. Todd Gurley, RB, Los Angeles Rams (at ATL)
8. Chris Carson, RB, Seattle Seahawks (vs BAL)
7. Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints (at CHI)
6. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Houston Texans (at IND)
5. Leonard Fournette, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars (at CIN)
4. Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings (at DET)
3. David Johnson, RB, Arizona Cardinals (at NYG)
2. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys (vs PHI)
1. Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants (vs ARI)
Saquon Barkley looks well on his way to returning in Week 7, and if he does then you're not going to find a better fantasy play for the week. Barkley eclipsed 130 yards from scrimmage in each of his two healthy games this season, tallying 29 carries and 13 targets through Week 2. The Cardinals have allowed opponents top-five marks in both points and yards per game, and Barkley should have no trouble returning with a big game here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.