Washington vs USC Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (12-12, 2-9 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (17-7, 6-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Washington vs USC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+150) | USC: (-180)
Spread: WASH: +3.5 (-110) | USC: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: 16% | USC: 84%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WASH: (+10000) | USC: (+23000)
Washington vs USC Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated USC, 72-40, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 5, 2020.
- Washington is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with USC.
- Washington is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with USC.
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against USC.
- The total has hit the under in five of USC's last seven games against Washington.
- Washington lost to Washington State, 79-67, on the road its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- USC lost to Arizona State, 66-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.