Washington vs Cardinals Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
Washington Football Team (1-0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (1-0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Washington vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+275) | ARI: (-340)
Spread: WAS: +7 (-105) | ARI: -7 (-115)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (22%) | ARI: (78%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: WAS: (+12000) | ARI: (+3500)
Washington vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Washington 17 | Cardinals 34
Washington vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Washington defeated the Philadelphia Eagles at home in Week 1,
- Arizona defeated the San Francisco 49ers on the road in Week 1,
- The total hit the over in five of Washington's last six games.
- Washington is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Arizona's last 15 games against Washington.
Washington vs Cardinals Stats
- Washington averaged 16.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 27.2 PPG last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Arizona averaged 22.6 PPG last season (T-No. 16 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 27.6 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!