WSU vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament - First Round Game
Washington State Cougars (15-16, 6-12 Pac-12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (21-10, 10-8 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 11:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Coverage: PAC-12 Network
WSU vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+410) | COLO: (-570)
Spread: WSU: +10 (+100) | COLO: -10 (-120)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: 26% | COLO: 74%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WSU: (+25000) | COLO: (+7500)
WSU vs Colorado Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 13.3%
WSU vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Washington State, 78-56, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 23, 2020.
- Colorado is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Colorado is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Colorado is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- Washington State lost to Arizona State, 83-74, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Colorado lost to Utah, 74-72 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.