Washington vs ASU Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (5-17, 4-13 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (7-11, 4-8 Pac-12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Desert Financial Arena – Tempe, AZ
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Washington vs ASU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+350) | ASU: (-450)
Spread: WSH: +9.5 (-110) | ASU: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSH: (50%) | ASU: (50%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WSH: (+20000) | ASU: (+12000)
Washington vs ASU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona State: 81.3%
Washington vs ASU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Arizona State, 90-83, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2020.
- Washington is 45-41 all-time in 86 head-to-head games against Arizona State.
- Washington is 9-13 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Arizona State is 4-14 ATS this season.
- Washington defeated Cal, 62-51, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Arizona State lost to UCLA, 80-79, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.