Warriors vs Raptors Game 1 Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Finals
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Raptors Game 1 Info
NBA Finals: Series Tied 0-0
Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (58-24, 32-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
Warriors vs Raptors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-114) | TOR: (-102)
Spread: GSW: -1 (-110) | TOR: +1 (-110)
Total: 215 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 87% | TOR: 13%
Series Price: GSW: (-300) | TOR: (+250)
Warriors vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Golden State's last 15 games.
- Golden State is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Golden State is 16-4 straight up against Toronto in its last 20 games.
- Toronto was 2-0 straight up against Golden State in the regular season.
- Toronto is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Toronto's last eight games against Golden State.
Warriors vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Warriors-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Toronto Raptors by 1-10 (+190) – After winning four straight games, the Raptors are red hot and will get to play Game 1 of the 2019 NBA Finals at home. Home-court advantage could be key here as Toronto was 32-9 at home in the regular season, and the Raptors were actually 2-0 against the Golden State Warriors overall in 2018-19 as well. With Kevin Durant's status up in the air, look for the Raptors to capitalize with a victory in Game 1 in a hard-fought match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.