WF vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-2, 0-2 ACC) vs. No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (4-2, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
WF vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WF: (+870) | DUKE: (-1500)
Spread: WF: +13.5 (-108) | DUKE: -13.5 (-112)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WF: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WF: (+13000) | DUKE: (+2000)
WF vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 20.7%
WF vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Duke, 113-101 (2OT), in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- Duke is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Duke is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest lost to Virginia, 70-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Duke defeated Boston College, 83-82, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.