Virginia vs NC State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Virginia vs NC State Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Virginia Cavaliers (11-3, 7-1 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (7-6, 3-5 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia vs NC State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-320) | NCST: (+260)
Spread: UVA: -6.5 (-110) | NCST: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 125.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (83%) | NCST: (17%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: UVA: (+2000) | NCST: (+12000)
Virginia vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 28.0%
Virginia vs NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Virginia, 53-51, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 20, 2020.
- NC State is 75-63 all-time in 138 head-to-head games against Virginia.
- Virginia is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against NC State.
- Virginia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Virginia's last five games.
- NC State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of NC State's last eight games.
- Then-No. 8 Virginia lost to then-No. 20 Virginia Tech, 65-51, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- NC State lost to Syracuse, 76-73, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.