UVA vs FSU Basketball Game Info
Virginia Cavaliers (11-4, 3-2 ACC) vs. No. 9 Florida State Seminoles (14-2, 4-1 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center – Tallahassee, FL
UVA vs FSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+230) | FSU: (-290)
Spread: UVA: +6.5 (-105) | FSU: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 114 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: 42% | FSU: 58%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+4200) | FSU: (+3500)
UVA vs FSU Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 77.8%
UVA vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated then-No. 2 Virginia, 69-59, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 15, 2019.
- Florida State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- Virginia is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Virginia is 2-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Florida State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against ACC opponents.
- Virginia lost to Syracuse, 63-55 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Florida State defeated Wake Forest, 78-68, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.