Virginia vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Virginia Cavaliers (8-2, 4-0 ACC) vs. No. 12 Clemson Tigers (9-1, 3-1ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Virginia vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-120) | CLEM: (+102)
Spread: UVA: -1.5 (-108) | CLEM: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 116.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (69%) | CLEM: (31%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+2700) | CLEM: (+5500)
Virginia vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Clemson, 51-44, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 5, 2020.
- Virginia is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Virginia is 10-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Virginia defeated Notre Dame, 80-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
- Clemson defeated NC State, 74-70 (OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!