Villanova vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Potential NCAA Tournament Championship Game
By Larry Rupp
Villanova vs Duke Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Championship Game
No. 2 Villanova Wildcats (30-7) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (32-6)
Date: Monday, April 4, 2022
Time: 9:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Villanova vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOVA: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Spread: NOVA: +4 (-110) | DUKE: -4 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Villanova vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 7-3 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Villanova.
- Villanova defeated Duke, 77-54, during their most recent meeting on March 26, 2009.
- Villanova is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Villanova's last seven games.
- Duke is 5-1 ATS in its last six games played in April.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Duke's last 10 games.
Villanova vs Duke Stats
- Villanova is averaging 66.0 points per game (PPG) and surrendering 55.0 PPG in the NCAA Tournament.
- Duke is averaging 79.8 PPG and surrendering 69.8 PPG in the NCAA Tournament.
- Villanova will play the No. 1 seeded Kansas Jayhawks in the Final Four.
- Duke will play the No. 8 seeded North Carolina Tar Heels in the Final Four.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.