Villanova vs DePaul Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Villanova Wildcats (19-6, 8-4 Big East) vs. DePaul Blue Demons (13-12, 1-11 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Villanova vs DePaul Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (-200) | DEP: (+170)
Spread: VILL: -4.5 (-110) | DEP: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: (91%) | DEP: (9%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+3000) | DEP: (+12000)
Villanova vs DePaul Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Villanova vs DePaul Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated DePaul, 79-75, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 14, 2020.
- Villanova is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Villanova is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- The total has hit the under in six of Villanova's last seven games.
- DePaul is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- DePaul lost to then-No. 23 Creighton, 93-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Villanova defeated Temple, 76-56, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.