Vanderbilt vs Georgia Week 16 Game Info
College Football Week 16
Vanderbilt Commodores (0-9, 0-9 SEC) vs. No. 9 Georgia Bulldogs (7-2, 7-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Spread & Odd
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+2600) | UGA: (-100000)
Spread: VAN: +38.5 (-110) | UGA: -38.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (9%) | UGA: (91%)
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Vanderbilt: (1.1%) | Georgia: (98.9%)
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Vanderbilt, 30-6, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Georgia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Georgia is 58-20-2 in the 80 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt lost to Tennessee, 42-17, at home in Week 15.
- Georgia defeated then-No. 25 Missouri, 49-14, on the road in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!