Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Vanderbilt Commodores and Tennessee Volunteers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Point Spread
The Volunteers are 31.5-point home favorites against the Commodores. Tennessee is -106 to cover the spread, while Vanderbilt is -114 to cover as the 31.5-point underdog.
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Over/Under
The over/under for the Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Week 13 college football matchup is set at 63.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Moneyline
The Commodores vs Volunteers moneyline has Tennessee as a -10000 favorite, while Vanderbilt is the +2500 underdog on the road.
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 77-29-4 in 110 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 42-17, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Vanderbilt is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Tennessee is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games against Vanderbilt.
- The total has hit the under in each of Vanderbilt's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tennessee's last 15 games against Vanderbilt.
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers win (99.8%)
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+2500) | TENN: (-10000)
Spread: VAN: +31.5 (-114) | TENN:-31.5 (-106)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.