Utah vs Oregon State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 8
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Utah Utes and Oregon State Beavers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Utah vs Oregon State Point Spread
The Utes are 3.5-point road favorites against the Beavers. Utah is +104 to cover the spread, while Oregon State is -128 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Utah vs Oregon State Over/Under
The over/under for the Utah vs Oregon State Week 8 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Utah vs Oregon State Moneyline
The Utes vs Beavers moneyline has Utah as a -162 favorite, while Oregon State is the +132 underdog at home.
Utah vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Utah is 11-11-1 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Utah defeated Oregon State, 30-24, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Utah's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Oregon State's last five home games against Utah.
- Utah is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Oregon State.
- Oregon State is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Utah.
Utah vs Oregon State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-162) | ORST: (+132)
Spread: UTAH: -2.5 (+104) | ORST: +2.51.5 (-128)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (N/A) | ORST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.