UNLV vs Nevada Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 9
Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UNLV Rebels and Nevada Wolf Pack.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UNLV vs Nevada Point Spread
The Wolf Pack are 20.5-point home favorites against the Rebels. Nevada is -105 to cover the spread, while UNLV is -115 to cover as the 20.5-point underdog.
UNLV vs Nevada Over/Under
The over/under for the UNLV vs Nevada Week 9 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UNLV vs Nevada Moneyline
The Rebels vs Wolf Pack moneyline has Nevada as a -1600 favorite, while UNLV is the +820 underdog on the road.
UNLV vs Nevada Betting Trends
- Nevada is 19-10 all-time in 29 head-to-head matchups against UNLV.
- Nevada defeated UNLV, 37-19, in the most recent meeting between these teams on October 31, 2020.
- Nevada-Las Vegas is 4-2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of UNLV's seven games.
- Nevada is 5-2 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of Nevada's seven games.
UNLV vs Nevada Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nevada wins (96.1%)
UNLV vs Nevada Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNLV: (+820) | NEV: (-1600)
Spread: UNLV: +20.5 (-115) | NEV: -20.5 (-105)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.