UNC Wilmington vs Drexel Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 31 College Basketball Game
The Monday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the UNC Wilmington Seahawks and the Drexel Dragons.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
UNC Wilmington vs Drexel Point Spread
UNC Wilmington is favored by 1.5 points over Drexel. UNC Wilmington is -110 to cover the spread, with Drexel being -110.
UNC Wilmington vs Drexel Over/Under
The UNC Wilmington-Drexel game on January 31 has been given an over/under of 139.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
UNC Wilmington vs Drexel Moneyline
UNC Wilmington is a -125 favorite on the moneyline, while Drexel is a +104 underdog.
UNC Wilmington vs Drexel Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UNC Wilmington wins (55.2%)
UNC Wilmington vs Drexel Betting Trends
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread 11 times in 19 games.
- The Seahawks' ATS record as 1.5-point favorites or more is 3-3.
- There have been eight UNC Wilmington games (out of 19) that hit the over this season.
- Against the spread, Drexel is 11-6-0 this season.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or greater, the Dragons are 7-1 against the spread.
- Out of 18 Drexel games so far this year, nine have hit the over.
UNC Wilmington vs Drexel Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UNC Wilmington: (-125) | Drexel: (+104)
- Spread: UNC Wilmington: -1.5 (-110) | Drexel: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 139.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!