UNC Greensboro vs Western Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UNC Greensboro vs Western Carolina Basketball Game Info
UNC Greensboro Spartans (16-7, 11-4 Southern) vs. Western Carolina Catamounts (9-14, 2-12 Southern)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Ramsey Regional Activity Center — Cullowhee, NC
UNC Greensboro vs Western Carolina Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNCG: (N/A) | WCU: (N/A)
Spread: UNCG: -8 (-110) | WCU: +8 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNCG: (N/A) | WCU: (N/A)
UNC Greensboro vs Western Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNC Greensboro: 81.0%
Western Carolina: 19.0%
UNC Greensboro vs Western Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC Greensboro defeated Western Carolina, 82-62, in the most recent head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- UNC Greensboro is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Western Carolina.
- UNC Greensboro is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Western Carolina.
- Western Carolina is 4-16-1 ATS this season.
- UNC Greensboro defeated Chattanooga, 60-55, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Western Carolina lost to Wofford, 80-56, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.