UMass Lowell vs Stony Brook Basketball Game Info
UMass Lowell River Hawks (2-4, 1-1 American East) vs. Stony Brook Seawolves (4-4, 2-0 American East)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Island FCU Arena – Stony Brook, NY
UMass Lowell vs Stony Brook Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UML: (+108) | STBK: (-126)
Spread: UML: +1.5 (-108) | STBK: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UML: (27%) | STBK: (73%)
UMass Lowell vs Stony Brook Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UMass Lowell: 42.3%
Stony Brook: 57.7%
UMass Lowell vs Stony Brook Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stony Brook defeated UMass Lowell, 77-70, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 5, 2020.
- Stony Brook is 13-1 in its 14 all-time head-to-head meetings with UMass Lowell.
- Stony Brook is 5-0 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with UMass Lowell.
- UMass Lowell is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Stony Brook is 2-0 straight up in its last two games.
- UMass Lowell lost to Vermont, 62-53, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Stony Brook defeated Binghamton in overtime, 80-70, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.