UCLA vs Washington State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
By Dan Israeli
UCLA vs Washington State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
UCLA Bruins (0-3, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. No. 19 Washington State Cougars (3-0, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
UCLA vs Washington State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+680) | WSU: (-1025)
Spread: UCLA: +18.5 (-110) | WSU: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UCLA: 17% | WSU: 83%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UCLA: (N/A) | WSU: (+12000)
Odds to Win Pac-12 Championship: UCLA: (+25000) | WSU: (+1100)
UCLA vs Washington State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated UCLA, 27-21, at home in Pullman in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 15, 2016.
- UCLA is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- UCLA is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Washington State is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against UCLA.
- Washington State defeated Houston, 31-24, on the road at NRG Stadium in Houston in Week 3.
- UCLA lost to Oklahoma, 48-14, at home in Pasadena in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.