Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UCLA Bruins and Utah Utes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Utah Point Spread
The Utes are 6.5-point home favorites against the Bruins. Utah is -108 to cover the spread, while UCLA is -112 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
UCLA vs Utah Over/Under
The over/under for the UCLA vs Utah Week 9 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UCLA vs Utah Moneyline
The Bruins vs Utes moneyline has Utah as a -250 favorite, while UCLA is the +198 underdog on the road.
UCLA vs Utah Betting Trends
- UCLA is 11-7 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Utah defeated UCLA, 49-3, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- UCLA is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Utah.
- The total has hit the under in six of UCLA's last nine games against Utah.
- Utah is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Utah's last 10 games.
UCLA vs Utah Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Wins (63.7%)
UCLA vs Utah Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+198) | UTAH: (-250)
Spread: UCLA: +6.5 (-108) | UTAH: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.