UCLA vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
UCLA Bruins (10-9, 3-3 Pac-12) vs. No. 12 Oregon Ducks (16-4, 5-2 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
UCLA vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+530) I ORE: (-750)
Spread: UCLA: +11.5 (-110) I ORE: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: 56% I ORE: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+25000) I ORE: (+1600)
UCLA vs Oregon Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCLA vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA defeated Oregon, 90-83, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on February 23, 2019.
- UCLA is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oregon.
- Oregon is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- UCLA is 3-7 ATS (against the spread) in its last 10 games.
- Oregon is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- UCLA is 3-6 SU (straight up) in its last nine games.
- UCLA defeated Oregon State, 62-58, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 23.
- Oregon defeated USC in double overtime, 79-70, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 23.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.