UCLA vs Arizona Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UCLA Bruins and Arizona Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Arizona Point Spread
The Bruins are 16.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. UCLA is -106 to cover the spread, while Arizona is -114 to cover as the 16.5-point underdog.
UCLA vs Arizona Over/Under
The over/under for the UCLA vs Arizona Week 6 college football matchup is set at 61.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
UCLA vs Arizona Moneyline
The Bruins vs Wildcats moneyline has UCLA as a -900 favorite, while Arizona is the +570 underdog at home.
UCLA vs Arizona Betting Trends
- UCLA is 26-16-1 in 43 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- UCLA defeated Arizona, 27-10, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in five of UCLA's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Arizona's last 12 games.
- UCLA is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 4-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
UCLA vs Arizona Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (-900) | ARIZ: (+570)
Spread: UCLA: -16.5 (-106) | ARIZ: +16.5 (-114)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (N/A) | ARIZ: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.