UAB vs FAU Game Info
2019 Conference USA Championship Game
UAB Blazers (9-3, 6-2 C-USA) vs. Florida Atlantic (FAU) Owls (9-3, 7-1 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FAU Football Stadium – Boca Raton, FL
UAB vs FAU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (+230) | FAU: (-290)
Spread: UAB: +7 (-110) | FAU: -7 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UAB: 8% | FAU: 92%
FAU Football Stadium Capacity
- FAU Football Stadium's seating capacity is 30,000.
FAU vs UAB Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UAB defeated FAU, 31-28, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 1, 2014.
- FAU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with UAB.
- FAU is 4-2 in the six all-time, head-to-head matchups with UAB.
- FAU has not appeared in the Conference USA championship game since 2017, when the Owls defeated North Texas, 41-17.
- UAB is appearing in its second straight Conference USA championship game after the Blazers defeated Middle Tennessee State, 27-25, in the 2018 Conference USA championship game.
- FAU (2017) and UAB (2018) are both 1-0 in their lone appearance in the Conference USA championship game.
- FAU defeated Southern Miss, 34-17, at home in Week 14.
- UAB defeated North Texas, 26-21, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.