Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UAB Blazers and Southern Miss Golden Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UAB vs Southern Miss Point Spread
The Blazers are 16.5-point road favorites against the Golden Eagles. UAB is -110 to cover the spread, while Southern Miss is -110 to cover as the 16.5-point underdog.
UAB vs Southern Miss Over/Under
The over/under for the UAB vs Southern Miss Week 7 college football matchup is set at 42.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
UAB vs Southern Miss Moneyline
The Blazers vs Golden Eagles moneyline has UAB as a -1200 favorite, while Southern Miss is the +680 underdog at home.
UAB vs Southern Miss Betting Trends
- Southern Miss is 11-7 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against UAB.
- Southern Miss defeated UAB, 37-2, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 9, 2019.
- UAB is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of UAB's last eight games.
- Southern Miss is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Southern Miss' last seven home games.
UAB vs Southern Miss Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (-1200) | SMISS: (+680)
Spread: UAB: -16.5 (-110) | SMISS: +16.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UAB: (N/A) | SMISS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.